MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) Program
A network and computer system administrator with the MCSA designation typically works within a company's IT sphere and is responsible for the maintenance, implementation and troubleshooting of Microsoft technology and networks.
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
CMS Talent Development Centre provides the best Classroom Training for MCSA in Vashi Navi Mumbai.
MCSA Training at our Vashi Centre is provided by highly skilled Faculty with most of the training period devoted to practical aspects of the skill development.
The Training centre is located opposite Vashi Railway Station and hence is easily reachable through train or bus.
Our Centre is also an Authorised Pearson Testing Centre and hence our students can conveniently schedule their Microsoft Global Certification for MCSA (70-698, 70-740, 70-741 & 70-742) Paper on completion of their training.