Hardware and Networking (Desktop Engineering(DE))
Computer Hardware is the combination of physical components or parts that makes the computer system. Physical components include monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard disk drive, graphic card, RAM, motherboard, etc.
Networking is the field of computer science that allows computers to exchange data or information. Data can be exchanged either using cable media or wireless media.
CMS, Vashi hardware and networking training program will help freshers get the knowledge of different hardware components as well as networking concepts.
A Desktop engineer is responsible for troubleshooting technical problems of the organisation.
They interact with other employees and/or clients on a regular basis to resolve issues and properly maintain hardware and software.
Responsibilities of a Desktop Engineer:
- Diagnose and resolve unique, nonrecurring problems associated with application software and operating systems; determine the source of problems and classify their level, priority and nature.
- Configure, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and support computer workstations, lap-tops, printers, mobile devices, phones and other computer and telecommunications equipment.
- Install and support PC, laptop, tablet and mobile hardware and software
- Maintain inventory of installed software, manage software licensing and create policies and procedures for upgrades.
- Work with hardware and software vendors to verify timely product delivery and en-sure that new equipment is installed and ready to operate on schedule.
CMS Talent Development Centre is one of the best Classroom Training Centres for DE in Vashi Navi Mumbai.
Hardware and Networking(Desktop Engineering) training is provided by our highly skilled Faculty with most of the training period devoted to practical aspects of the skill development.
Our Training centre is opposite Vashi Railway Station and hence is easily reachable by train or bus.
Our working hours are from 8 am to 9 pm Monday to Sunday making it convenient for you to visit our Centre for detailed inquiry.