CERTIFED IT & CLOUD ARCHITECT (CITCA) PROGRAM
The CITCA program is about learning all essential and recent technologies of IT Infrastructure services.
If you are looking for a career in IT, then this program will help you to gain complete knowledge on Hardware engineering, Network administration and Server administration.
It will also help you to take your career to the next level with the presence of advanced Cloud and Virtualization Modules.
We are proud to announce that more than 10,000 students join this program each year.
CMS, Vashi CITCA course also includes desktop engineering topics as a part of introduction. A Desktop engineer is responsible for troubleshooting technical problems of the organisation.
They interact with other employees and/or clients on a regular basis to resolve issues and properly maintain hardware and software.
Responsibilities of a Desktop Engineer:
- Diagnose and resolve unique, nonrecurring problems associated with application software and operating systems; determine the source of problems and classify their level, priority and nature.
- Configure, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and support computer workstations, lap-tops, printers, mobile devices, phones and other computer and telecommunications equipment.
- Install and support PC, laptop, tablet and mobile hardware and software
- Maintain inventory of installed software, manage software licensing and create policies and procedures for upgrades.
- Work with hardware and software vendors to verify timely product delivery and en-sure that new equipment is installed and ready to operate on schedule.
Cloud and IT architect course has Red hat Linux modules. Red Hat Enterprise Linux offers the best secured technologies covering network firewalls to secure storage to protect your data.
It helps its user to safely deploy apps across Physical, Virtual and Cloud environments. Typically a Red Hat System Administrator is expected to install, deploy, and configure systems, handle security issues, and perform backup and restoration.
|Structure of CITCA|
|Desktop & Network Administration||Desktop Engineering||Desktop Engineering||36|
|Cisco Certified Network Associate(CCNA)||CCNA - Routing & Switching with Networking Basics (200-125)||60|
|Server Administration||Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate 2016(MCSA)||Installing and Configuring Windows 10 (70-698)||24|
|Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 (70-740)||32|
|Networking with Windows Server 2016 (70-741)||32|
|Identity with Windows Server 2016 (70-742)||32|
|RHCSA + RHCE||RedHat System Administration I (RH 124)||40|
|RedHat System Administration II (RH 134)||32|
|RedHat System Administration III (RH 254)||32|
|Virtulization & Cloud||MS Server Virtualization with MS Windows Server Hyper-V and System Center (20409)||48|
|Information Security||Information Security||20|
|IT Support & Service||ITIL||ITIL Foundation||16|
|Skill Development||Boot Camp||24|
|Personality Development & Softskills||12|