CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) Program
Cisco Certified Network Associate is an associate level certification that tests the ability of a candidate to create, manage and troubleshoot a small scale network.
There are a lot of tracks in CCNA like CCNA Routing and Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Data Center, CCNA Wireless and much more.
The key responsibilities of a CCNA Networking Engineer includes:
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Install and maintain network hardware and software.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Design and deploy networks, perform network address assignment.
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Troubleshooting Network Related Issues.
- Checking Security parameters in an organization,
- Creating policies for different processes in order to secure the network,
- Identify, Evaluate and Migrate Security risks, threats and vulnerabilities,
- System firewall, IDS and IPS management,
- Monitoring Security audits and different log messages,
- Investigate and escalate security breaches or unauthorized access and take proper action.
CMS Talent Development Centre is one of the best Classroom Training Centres for CCNA training in Vashi Navi Mumbai.
CCNA training is provided by our highly skilled Faculty with most of the training period devoted to practical aspects of the skill development.
Our Training centre is opposite Vashi Railway Station and hence is easily reachable by train or bus.
Our working hours are from 8 am to 9 pm Monday to Sunday making it convenient for you to visit our Centre for detailed inquiry.
Our Centre is also an Authorised Pearson Testing Centre and hence our students can conveniently schedule their Global Certification for CCNA (200-125) Paper after the training is completed.